Incantations from the Other Side: Spirit Magic (PFRPG) (Print)
Wield great and terrible magic. Or fall before those who do. Discover all new incantations and the rules to create your own.
- The intensity of Voodoo, a bridge between the mundane and divine
- The wonder of an idyllic Old World folklore, an animistic celebration of nature and Slavic fairy tale
- The madness of the Arcanum, a supplication to mind-blasting terror
- Rules and guidelines to build your own balanced incantations and incorporate them into your game
- Plus all new options, including opposed checks and lesser incantations
- Everything you need to build your own unpredictable, living, breathing magic is included!
Incantations from the Other Side: Spirit Magic is a perfect resource for players wanting to add a little danger to their characters or for GMs needing that extra something for their game world. This is 44 pages of high-quality content compatible with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.
The print edition collects both Incantations from the Other Side: Spirit Magic and Incantations in Theory and Practice.
Designed by Scott Gable, Uri Kurlianchik, and Clinton Boomer.
Edited by Troy Taylor.
Illustrated by Alice Duke.